BANQUETS AT THE VILLAGE
For a gourmet dinner in an elegant surrounding, entertaining or a banquet, Alpine Village is the perfect atmosphere for old-fashioned grace and a touch of European hospitality. Our menu offers refined continental and European style cuisine. Our specialty pate, venison, duck, veal, fresh fish and more are also available. The Emerald Room is open for lunch Monday through Friday, and dinner Friday through Sunday. The Klub Haus and Balcony are open for Banquets, meetings or any function during the week and weekends. If you are interested in a banquet or wedding reception or any other occasion, our Banquet Representative is available to show the rooms at your earliest convenience. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions pertaining to our menu or food services.
Calendar Private Party – General Information
In order to clarify our contractual agreements, we offer the following general information regarding Alpine Village Inn policies. Special accommodation may be negotiated in individual contracts. Please feel free to discuss any additional questions you may have with our Banquet Coordinator.
1. Payment in full for all service rendered must be made upon completion of your party. Eighty percent of the estimated total billing must be made upon completion or prior to the event.
2. A deposit of $250.00 is required to confirm any date for all banquets and wedding receptions. This deposit is to hold the room. There is no refund in case of cancellation.
3. Luncheon Buffet - Minimum 75 People
Dinner Buffet - Minimum 100 People
Emerald Room Minimum 75 People
Balcony Minimum 85 People
Klub Haus Minimum 150 People
4. Under no conditions will any person under the age of 21 years consume any type of
Alcoholic beverages: and we reserve the right to ask for proper identification.
5. Time Allocations: Four hours per party: $150.00 overtime charge for each additional hour.
6. Forty-eight hours prior to the party, we need the approximate number of guests for the event. This is the minimum you will be charged for. We ask that you be as accurate on this as possible. We will be prepared to serve at least five over your count as a protection to you.
7. Linen Charge: $1.35 per tablecloth, $0.25 per colored napkins, $0.15 white napkins, and skirting $30.00.
8. On all food and beverages consumed, local sales tax and service charge are not included and will be added to the price.
9. Wedding Cake Cutting Fee: There is a $0.95 per person cutting fee for cutting a wedding cake. If the cake is purchased from Alpine Market, there is no cutting fee. $0.65 per person for a sheet cake, or small cake.
10. Bar Service: There is a $75.00 setup charge whenever a private bar requested.
11. Corkage Charge: $6.00 per bottle, $9.00 per magnum. If you purchase champagne or wine from Alpine Market there is $1.85 corkage.
12. There is a $25.00 charge for use of the podium and microphone.
13. Prices subject to change without notice.
ASSORTED COLD CUTS